HEALTH AND CARE FORUM
The purpose of the Health & Care Forum is to provide a forum for VCSE organisations delivering services or activities in the health and care arena, so that they can:
- Network with each other, developing contacts and sharing information
- Connect with other sectors, particularly the public sector, to find out about, and influence, relevant developments and initiatives, including
- Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP)
- Multi-speciality Care Providers (MCPs)
- Relationship with Hospital Trusts
- Commissioned services, especially within social care
- Voice their views, collectively or as individual organisations, but particularly to inform and mandate any representatives
- Ensure that the statutory sector take the views of VCSE and works with them to deliver business
- Feedback directly on the services provided by Support Staffordshire countywide with the opportunity to steer and inform our work under the S3 contract.
See Full Terms of Reference Health & Care Forum Terms of Reference.pdf
If you would like to know more about this group please contact Sandra Payne, Deputy Chief Executive, Support Staffordshire on sandra.payne@ supportstaffordshire.org.uk or call 01543 303030.