If you have already registered with us as a user please visit our login page.
We are pleased to offer member organisations the facility to promote their Events and Training on our website via a self-submission form.
You can also submit Job Vacancies and News Articles via the Latest News section.
If you are interested in submitting items please contact our Marketing and Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a user account.
The process is then as follows:-
- You receive notification that a user account has been set up for you, and you are given the option to set your own password
- You submit an article via the self-submission form. (If you are unsure what to enter in any of the fields please leave blank and we will complete these for you.)
- We receive an automatic confirmation that an article has been submitted for review
- We proof the article then publish it
- You are automatically notified that the article has been published
We hope that you find this facility useful. If you have any queries please contact our Marketing and Communications team at email@example.com or on 01785 413162/413161.