How to Submit Details of a Job Vacancy or News Article
If you have already registered with us as a user please visit our login page.
We are pleased to offer member organisations the facility to promote their Job Vacancies and News on our website via a self-submission form.
You can also promote Events and Training via the Events & Training section.
If you are interested in submitting items please contact our Marketing and Communications team firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a user account.
The process is then as follows:-
- You receive notification that a user account has been set up for you, and you are given the option to set your own password
- You submit an article via the Job Vacancy or News Article self-submission form. (If you are unsure what to enter in any of the fields please leave blank and we will complete these for you.)
- We receive an automatic confirmation that an article has been submitted for review
- We proof the article then publish it
- You are automatically notified that the article has been published
We hope that you find this facility useful. If you have any queries please contact our Marketing and Communications team at email@example.com or on 01785 413160/413161.