The purpose of the Health & Care Forum is to provide a forum for VCSE organisations delivering services or activities in the health and care arena, so that they can:
- Network with each other, developing contacts and sharing information
- Connect with other sectors, particularly the public sector, to find out about, and influence, relevant developments and initiatives, including:
Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) and the Integrated Care System (ICS)
Integrated Care Providers (ICP) – there are three in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent (North, Southwest and Southeast)
Relationship with Hospital, Community and Mental Health Trusts
Commissioned services, especially within social care
- Voice their views, collectively or as individual organisations, but particularly to inform and mandate any representatives
- Ensure that the statutory sector take the views of VCSE and works with them to deliver business
- Feedback directly on the services provided by Support Staffordshire countywide with the opportunity to steer and inform our work under the S3 contract.
If you would like to know more about this group please contact Sandra Payne, Deputy Chief Executive, Support Staffordshire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 303030.