Looking for volunteers
Our accredited Volunteer Centre Service match thousands of volunteers to organisations in Staffordshire, building communities and changing lives. We currently help over 1,000 organisations work with volunteers of all ages and abilities, who deliver vital services whilst contributing to their communities.
Whether you’re a new group with no experience of volunteers, an existing organisation looking to build better relationships, or if you have a specific volunteering project in mind, we can help.
How we can help
- Support to create volunteer vacancies
- Match suitable volunteers to your roles
- Advise on developing a volunteer policy
- Promote your volunteering opportunities
- Undertake volunteer management health checks
- Volunteer management training
- Advise on funding and DBS
- Key considerations and responsibilities
- Keep up to date with new developments
If you are ready to advertise your volunteering opportunities you can register/log in to your account here
You can also register with Do IT Staffordshire to find volunteers and adverstise your opportunities.
Our friendly advisors will help you develop and advertise your opportunities and answer any questions you have about working with volunteers. You can reach any of our advisors by calling 0300 777 1207, by emailing email@example.com or by visiting us during local branch. You can find details of your local service here.