Trainee Debt Caseworker (Part Time)
Closing date: 18 November 2020 | midday
Salary: £18,000 (pro rata)
Hours: 18.5 hours per week
Contract: Fixed to 31st October 2021 with possibility of extension
Location: Based at the Stafford Office and working across Stafford Borough, Cannock Chase and South Staffordshire and other locations as required. Currently homeworking.
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West is looking to recruit a trainee debt caseworker to assist in the provision of debt advice services to clients under a Money and Pensions Service contract.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service.
- Experience of working with clients in an advice setting would be preferable.
- Have the ability to plan and organise your work.
- Have the ability to handle confidential information.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have good verbal communication skills, including the ability to deal appropriately with a range of people both face-to-face and by telephone.
- Have good technical skills. .
- Have a good level of English and Maths.
- Be willing to travel.
How to apply for an application pack and further details, please contact: (no CV’s)
Recruitment Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West,17 Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon 18 November 2020 but may close early dependent on number of applications received.