Telephone and Digital Adviser
Closing date: 28 January 2021 | 12 noon
Hours: 37 hours per week (job share would be considered)
Contract: Fixed to 28 February 2022 to cover Maternity leave
Location: Based at the Stafford Office Currently homeworking
We are looking for a Telephone and Digital Adviser to provide comprehensive advice and support to clients by telephone, email and web chat. If you have advice experience, are passionate about supporting individuals and families in need and interested in joining a dedicated, professional team we would love to hear from you.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service
- Be an enthusiastic and dynamic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and also be able to work independently
- Be willing to work from a variety of settings including your own home as required.
- Be confident and adaptable with a commitment to working in a busy multi skilled team.
- Have experience of working with clients in an advice setting
- Have the ability to plan and organise your work.
- Have good technical skills
How to apply for an application pack and further details, please contact:
Recruitment: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (no CV’s accepted)