Running Effective Committee or Trustee Meetings
Half Day Course
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at individuals responsible for leading or chairing meetings as well as those who attend them.
Are your organisation’s committee or trustee meetings too long? Is there a struggle to make decisions? Are there committee members who regularly cause difficulties and disrupt the flow of meetings? This course will provide the tools to better manage meetings, keep things on track and alleviate frustrations.
At the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the importance of a minimum number of attendees
- Have the tools to achieve maximum attendance
- Be able to prepare relevant documentation
- Understand the responsibilities of a secretary
- Be able to deal with problems and manage conflict
- Be able to effectively manage agendas
- Understand barriers to decision making and how to overcome them