PA/Head Office Administrator - ASIST
We currently have a maternity vacancy for a PA/Head Office Administrator; this is temporary for an 8 month period (September 2019 – April 2020 inclusive).
The role is 37 hours per week Monday to Friday (this includes some out of office hours for Executive meetings).
Salary is £18,144 p/a.
This can be applied for by the application form (no CV’s please). to vacancies @ asist.co.uk
To support the CEO as required.
To support managers with monitoring reports to stakeholders by pulling data off the database as appropriate.
To work with managers to ensure that the reception and administrative functions at Asist are efficiently delivered and that appropriate systems are maintained.
To undertake the day to day administrative aspects of HR within the organisation; to include recruitment processes (placing job adverts, sending out application packs, collating completed application forms), producing ID badges, DBS checks, logging sickness & annual leave and management of the HR database and filing system.
To support the CEO and where appropriate managers with the preparation and arrangement of internal and external meetings.
To provide administrative support at Executive and management meetings, including the taking / typing up of minutes.
To support Trustees as required, e.g. remind of actions from previous meetings.
To respond in a timely manner to telephone and email enquires as required.
To be responsible for maintaining stationery/stock supply levels and re-ordering as necessary.
To support managers in the maintenance of quality standards.
To assist managers to adhere to data protection policies and procedures.
To update and post on the organisation’s social media pages (Facebook, Twitter).
To undertake the day to day management and upkeep of the petty cash system.
To undertake data entry into the database as required.
To assist managers in compiling the internal training plan, arranging internal and external training as required and logging on the training spreadsheet.
To assist with the compilation of the annual report and organising the Annual General Meeting.
To assist with the support needs of volunteers in relation to appointment diaries and reception cover.
To attend appropriate internal and external meetings and training, as agreed with your manager.
To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required, which are commensurate with your post.
Essential Requirements required for this position:
Knowledge and Experience
· Demonstrate competence and experience in administrative support.
· Experience of developing and maintaining effective administrative systems.
Abilities and Skills
· Good levels of numeracy and literacy.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Proficient use of Microsoft applications; including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
· Proficient use of databases.
· Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
· Organisational skills.
· Diplomatic and empathetic disposition.
· Professional and courteous approach.
· An understanding of and commitment to equality and diversity.
· An understanding of and commitment to the aims and objectives of Asist and the importance of advocacy.
· An understanding and commitment to the aims and objectives of Asist; including confidentiality.
Please request an application pack from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th July
Interviews held in Stoke: Wednesday 7th August