Outreach Caseworker (Part Time)
Closing date: 28 October 2020 | midday
Salary: £20,800 - £22,000 (depending on experience) pro rata
Hours: 18.5 hours per week
Contract: Fixed until November 2021 with possibility of extension
Location: Based at the Stafford office and working at various locations in Staffordshire as required, currently homeworking.
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West is looking for a caseworker to assist in the provision of debt and benefit advice services to clients with mental health problems in hospital and in community settings.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service
- You will have a proven ability to work as part of a team managing your own caseload
- Experience in advice work is essential
- Experience of working with this client group would be preferable
- Having knowledge and experience of project working in a target led environment would be an advantage
- Have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel
How to apply (strictly no CVs)
Request an application pack from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon 28 October 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing: 2 November 2020
Interviews will be by video link.