Volunteer for NYAS
Thu 3 Aug 2017
Do you want to make a difference to a young person’s life?
Do you have 1- 4 hours per month to spare?
Why not volunteer as a mentor/befriender for NYAS as an Independent Visitor for children and young people in care.
As a volunteer you will:
- Have fun
- Offer support and a listening ear
- Maybe share a hobby, sport or interest
- Take young people on outings e.g. cinema
- Be a positive influence in a young person’s life
- Help build self- esteem and confidence
You don’t need any special qualifications. We are looking for reliable and dependable people from all walks of life
- Provide training and on-going support
- Pay expenses to a set limit
NYAS is a charity promoting the rights of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
For more information on this rewarding role please contact:
Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07436 561477