Thomas Wall Trust - Digital Skills 2020 Grants Programme
Wed 11 Dec 2019
Grants are available for registered charities to support specific projects or core activities that support literacy, numeracy, digital and additional skills in order to increase employment prospects within the UK.
This year (2020) marks the Thomas Wall Trust's centenary, and to celebrate it is running a new grants programme throughout 2020 that offers funding to organisations working towards improving basic digital skills for people in need.
The funding is intended to equip adults with basic digital skills for work and life, helping them access the online world.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a not-for-profit organisation or charity based in the UK.
- Have been established for at least three years.
- Have an annual turnover that does not exceed £500,000
The funding is for projects working with disadvantaged people aged 18 years or older to improve their basic digital skills.
Priority will be given to:
- Projects that link digital skills with employment opportunities.
- Match funded projects.
- Organisations that can provide compelling evidence of impact.
- Organisations working with collaborative networks.
Closing date 25th March 2020
For further information and how to apply visit https://www.thomaswalltrust.org.uk/