The Tampon Tax Community Fund
Thu 11 Oct 2018
Application Deadline 5 November 2018
The Community Foundation for Staffordshire is working with UK Community Foundations to deliver the Tampon Tax Community Fund in Staffordshire.
The Tampon Tax Fund allocates funds generated from the VAT on sanitary products to projects that improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls. The Community Foundation will be awarding grants of £5,000 – £10,000 to charities and community groups delivering projects that support women and girls to build skills and confidence, improve their health and well-being, and build social networks.
- Between £5,000 and £10,000
- For a duration of up to 12 months
- For UK based organisations with a local or community reach. Priority will be given to Women and girl organisations.
Applicants will need to demonstrate how they meet one or more of the following objectives:
- Building skills and confidence, for example, supporting women and girls to learn new skills, giving them the ability to apply for new jobs and/or return to the workplace.
- Improving health and well-being, for example, teaching women how to look after and improve their own mental or physical health and live in good health for longer.
- Building social networks, for example, connecting women to others they can share similar experiences with, supporting them to feel less lonely, more valued, more able to pass on that support.
For more information and details on how to apply, please visit our website https://staffsfoundation.org.uk/tampon-tax-community-fund/
You can contact our office on 01785 339540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org