The GVC Onwards Grant Programme
Mon 23 Sep 2019
The GVC Onwards Grant Programme aims to support local communities and projects, with a focus on sports and healthy activity projects, and those which support men’s health.
You can apply for a grant of up to £5,000.
This programme aims to support local communities and projects. Priority will be given to small, locally based organisations in areas of disadvantage, run by people directly affected by the issues they are dealing with and that have a clear understanding of the needs they are supporting. This can also include “Communities of Interest” which cover a wider geographical area.
We can support Constituted Community Groups, Constituted Voluntary Groups, Registered Charities, Resident's Association, Community Centres, Community Interest Company and Credit Unions based in, or working for the benefit of people in Staffordshire county and Stoke-on-Trent.
Here are some examples of the types of project we are aiming to fund:
- Mentoring projects
- Men’s health projects
- Opportunities for young people
- Community sport activities
- Projects with NEETS
- Social inclusion projects
- Running costs, including salaries, core costs and project costs
Funding cannot be used for:
- Activities promoting party political activity
- Capital costs or physical items of more than half the value of the grant
- Individuals or sponsorship
- Trips abroad
- Activities generating private profit
- Faith groups are welcome to apply but activities which evangelise or proselytise religious beliefs will not be eligible
For further details please visit the website: https://staffsfoundation.org.uk/grants/gvc-onward-fund/?dm_i=1T5F,6HSNQ,W8CM85,PS3OM,1
Applicants may submit their applications before the cut off date of Saturday 28th October