Staffordshire’s local directory has had a makeover –Take a look at Staffordshire Connects.
Tue 10 Oct 2017
Staffordshire Connects is the easy to use directory for Staffordshire which provides details about hundreds of different care and support services, organisations, local activities, clubs and community groups taking place across the county
Use Staffordshire Connects to browse, search, find and get in touch with a range of organisations offering support around areas such as:
- health and wellbeing matters,
- community activities,
- equipment and technology,
- care and support,
- children’s services,
- special educational needs and disabilities as part of the Staffordshire local offer.
It’s easier than ever to find what you need and the best thing is that it is all in one place.
As well as being a directory, Staffordshire Connects also provides access to:
- A health and wellbeing planner. The planner provides self-help information, advice and guidance on leading a healthier lifestyle.
- An equipment and technology product showroom – browse, search and compare different products that can make daily life that little bit easier
- A social care assessment where by you can self-assess care needs and get some useful information, advice and guidance along the way
If you provide a service or belong to an organisation or group, you can register for an account and start sharing details of what you offer on Staffordshire Connects for all to see.
Help us back by spreading the word about Staffordshire Connects and what it has to offer. Email us on email@example.com for details.
If you would like share what you think about Staffordshire Connects, please contact us. We are always looking for ways to improve the site and your views are really important to us.