SSASPB Updates to Website
Wed 24 Apr 2019
SSASPB has made some changes to its website that they would like to share. Please see the list below of changes and improvements made to the website for oversight and to encourage promotion of the use of the SSASPB website within your organisations.
- Escalation Policy has been updated
- Financial abuse guidance has been updated
- Mental capacity guidance has been added to the website under the Guidance tab, including the informational tri-fold leaflet, Assessing mental capacity document and further guidance
- Terms of reference for the sub-groups have been updated
- All meeting dates have been updated
- More useful publications have been added under the professionals tab
Please see the link to the website below.