Small charities a fundraising training programme now open
Fri 8 Jan 2016
The FSI are offering small charities a fundraising training programme. The programme, worth over £100,000, will provide expert training to small charities from February to June 2016. It will help charities with an annual income of up to £1 million to generate more income to support their vital work.
They will provide training opportunities for small charities, from face-to-face training, to intensive one-to-one advice sessions, skilled volunteering matches and webinars.
These will cover topics including:
- developing a fundraising strategy
- fundraising from trusts and foundations
- developing corporate relationships
How to get involved
For information about fundraising training you can:
- find FSI training courses and workshops on a range of fundraising topics
- sign up for one-to-one FSI advice clinics to address a specific fundraising challenge or issue
- be matched with a skilled fundraiser, read about the Small Charities Coalition’s volunteer mentoring service and register your interest:firstname.lastname@example.org
- sign up for GlobalGivingUK crowdfunding workshops and webinars
Providers will also develop and share helpful fundraising training resources and toolkits to support small charities who might not be able to attend training.