Scottish Power Foundation Grants
Thu 10 Sep 2020
Application deadline: 24 September 2020
The ScottishPower Foundation, a registered Scottish charity operating independently of ScottishPower, offers funding to registered charities based and working in the UK. ScottishPower is part of the Iberdrola Group, a global energy company and world leader in wind energy.
Charities registered with one of the UK charity regulators for at least one full year are eligible to apply.
Applicants must have:
- An active board of at least three unrelated trustees.
- At least one year of published accounts covering a 12-month operating period that show as received on the relevant charity regulator website.
- A set of last published accounts showing their income was greater than £50,000.
- A bank account into which the funding is to be made that is not based in a restricted country (ie tax haven, high corruption risk or sanctioned country).
- A written safeguarding policy that has been reviewed by the Board of Trustees within the last two years if the organisation works with children and/or vulnerable adults.
Grants of between £35,000 and £200,000 are available.
Grants are available for one year only. Projects must start during 2021 and be completed within 12 months.