Police Contact for Volunteers
Mon 6 Apr 2020
Some general advice for the voluntary organisations on Police contact:
- If the volunteer believes a person is in imminent danger they should call 999.
- If they believe a person is a victim of domestic or elder abuse but not in imminent danger they should call 101.
- If they have general concerns about non urgent vulnerabilities they should report direct to Adult Social care on -
• If the adult lives in Stoke-on-Trent: 0800 561 0015
• If the adult lives in Staffordshire 0345 604 2719
• Please visit the SSASPB website for more information.