NFU Mutual Community Giving Fund
Wed 6 Jan 2021
The deadlines for applications are 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 30 November 2021.
Grants are available for community initiatives and charitable events that are local to the business operations of NFU Mutual across the UK.
Grants of up to £1,000 are available.
The Community Giving Fund is provided and administered by NFU Mutual, a UK registered mutual insurance composite.
The aim of the Fund is to show support for community events, charities, schools, and community group activities that are local to NFU Mutual’s business operations across the UK.
There will be four funding rounds in 2021. The deadlines for applications are 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 30 November 2021.
Community groups, charities and schools can apply.
The Fund’s main areas of interest are:
- Connecting the community; reducing social isolation, providing opportunities, and encouraging resilience.
- Providing care and support to vulnerable members of the community.
- Relieving poverty; improving the health and wellbeing of communities.
- Advancing education and experiences for young people.
Priority will be given to:
- Requests that are supported by NFU Mutual staff members or one of NFU Mutual’s local branch offices.
- Beneficiaries that have not been given funds previously.
The grants should be used for specific project costs, for example purchasing an item of equipment or furniture, or something else that will help people over a long period of time.
For more information and to apply see the NFU Mutual website.