Lease Agreement opportunity - Tenant for Former Burntwood Youth Centre
Mon 5 Nov 2018
Staffordshire County Council is looking to secure a tenant to maintain the use of the former Burntwood Youth Centre to support community needs and a whole range of integrated community outcomes. Burntwood Youth Centre is located within Burntwood town and includes the buildings, car park and playing fields. The lease will be on a full repairing and maintenance basis and the building should be maintained in good repair and condition.
Preferred organisations are registered charities, a community interest company or charitable incorporated organisation, a not for profit company, a co-operative, limited company and Limited Liability Partnership.
Staffordshire County Council is seeking a tenant:
- To improve services to the local community
- To provide modern high-quality service infrastructure
- To facilitate service regeneration within the local area
- To deliver and improve the community and voluntary sector facilities and provide these in a flexible, sustainable and joined up way
- To deliver a social hub
- To strengthen the community, enhance connections and create greater community cohesion
- Business / Commercial use will be considered
The lease opportunity will be undertaken through the Authority’s e-tendering system Proactis https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com. Applicants should register onto the system by completing their company details first, then registering their interest to this specific tender opportunity by searching under reference SREQ1002504 or the title IA1598 Tenant for Former Burntwood Youth Centre.