KFC Foundation Community Grants Programme
Wed 16 Sep 2020
The KFC Foundation provides grants to support grassroots organisations in the communities where KFC’s restaurants are located.
Grants are intended for organisations who are empowering young people in the UK to fulfil their potential by providing safe social spaces, mentoring or work, and social skills. The Foundation aims to fund work that helps young people create firm foundations, by addressing their needs through early intervention.
Registered charities, registered community interest companies, unincorporated clubs or associations or unregistered charities in the UK, with a turnover of less than £300,000 can apply.
Applications are welcome from such organisations which:
- Deliver services to one or more of the KFC Foundation’s target groups.
- Have existed for at least 12 months at the time of submission.
- Have a signed constitution/governing documents.
- Have a bank account in its own name with two unrelated signatories/dual authorisation.
- Have an active board of trustees or directors.
- Have a suitable safeguarding policy.
- Are local to a KFC restaurant.
Maximum Value: £2,000
Applications are now open, with a deadline for 25 September 2020 for Expression of Interest forms https://www.kfc.co.uk/kfc-foundation-community-grants