Housing Plus Group COVID 19 Grant
Fri 22 May 2020
In response to the impact of Covid-19, Housing Plus Group in association with Jewson have made funding available to community initiatives supporting people affected by the crisis in our communities in Staffordshire and Shropshire. Eligible organisations may apply for grants of up to £2,000.
The following organisations are eligible to apply:
- Registered charities
- Constituted Community or Voluntary groups
- Social Enterprises
- Any other voluntary, not for profit organisation
- Parish and Town Councils – as long as their project is not funding statutory responsibilities
Applications must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- Most recent set of annual accounts
- Governance Document – Memorandum of Articles, Constitution, etc.
- A recent bank statement
- Safeguarding policy