Home Office - Anti-Knife Crime Community Fund
Wed 17 Jul 2019
Grants are available to voluntary and community sector groups for community projects in England and Wales which reduce knife crime and have a positive impact on young people who are at risk of carrying a knife and committing a crime.
The maximum grant available is £30,000 for single projects that are completed by 30 March 2020.
Voluntary and community sector groups and organisations in England and Wales can apply, including:
- Constituted voluntary and community sector groups that have a minimum of three management committee members.
- Registered charities.
- Social enterprises.
- Community interest companies.
- Religious / faith groups.
- Companies limited by guarantee without share capital.
- Charitable incorporated organisations.
The deadline for applications is 24 July 2019 (midnight).