Extension to consultation on single Strategic Commissioning Organisation
Mon 3 Jun 2019
The CCGs are currently running a consultation on a proposal to create a single Strategic Commissioning Organisation (single CCG). If progressed, this would have commissioning responsibility for the whole of Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent from April 2020.
We are pleased to announce an additional public meeting date for the consultation:
- Friday 7 June in the Seisdon area: arrival from 1pm with the meeting 1.30 – 2.30pm, Bill Brownhill Room, South Staffordshire District Council WV8 1PX
We would be grateful if you can promote this within your networks.
If you have not had chance to share your views so far, we would welcome your contribution to the consultation. To enable as many people as possible to take part, we have extended the online survey until 30 June 2019.
Further information is available on the CCGs websites.
There are a range of ways to take part in the consultation:
- Complete the feedback form online on our website
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 01782 298 002
- Attend our other remaining public meetings (all 7-8pm, with arrival from 6.30pm): 4 June, Aquarius Ballroom, Hednesford, Cannock WS12 1BT or 5 June, Pirelli Stadium, Burton DE13 0BH
- To book a place on any of the events, visit https://nhs.researchfeedback.net/s.asp?k=155731895704
- Write to us at Freepost Plus RTAA-XTHA-LGCC, Communications, Heron House, 120 Grove Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4LX