Elford Hall Garden Project
Wed 9 Oct 2019
Why not become a volunteer at this amazing community garden?
We need volunteers....
to help keep this garden looking cared for. Could you and your family lend a hand occasionally? We really need your help!
What kind of work do the volunteers do?....
We have a whole range of tasks for volunteers here. Many of them need no skills or prior experience. Volunteers come and go when it suits them and only tackle the tasks they want to tackle! Whats's not to like? Come and join our friendly team of volunteers.
What are the personal benefits of volunteering?....
- Meeting new, like minded people
- Fresh air and exercise in a peaceful environment
- Physical Health benefits
- Mental Health benefits
- learning new skills
- A sense of purpose and pride from being involved in something really worthwhile
- Giving something back to the community
- The satisfaction of saving a lovely place from development
- Volunteers earned the Queen's Award for Voluntary Service in 2012
Volunteer days are Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday, come along for a taster day and meet other volunteers
For more information email email@example.com