Did you know Support Staffordshire provide payroll services?
Fri 15 Nov 2019
Are you aware that from April 2019 all Payroll, irrelevant of how many employees you have, must now be calculated and submitted using a Tax Digital payroll system?
Tax Digital is a key part of the government’s plans to make it easier for organisations to get their tax right and to keep their business affairs up to date.
Support Staffordshire can provide a full and confidential payroll service to suit all needs. Whether you employ 1 person or 50 members of staff we can help to ease the burden and pressures of dealing with HMRC.
What we offer
We offer a flexible approach to reporting and dealing with all relevant HMRC requirements and procedures taking the pressure off the organisations and releasing valuable time to deal with the more important aspects of the organisation.
Pricing Structure – Process the payroll each month starts from as little as £25 – further details of the pricing structure can be provided.
- Process weekly/monthly payroll from the information provided by the organisation
- Pension deductions
- Provide payslips – either emailed direct to staff or posted out
- Provide P45’s for leavers
- Enrol new starters
- Submit reports to HMRC
- Provide a report to inform the organisation if any payments are due to HMRC
- Provide payroll reports as required by the Organisation
- Process and submit End of Year P14’s and P35 including P60’s for staff
For further information contact our consultancy team by calling 01543 303030 or emailing email@example.com