Covid-19 Emergency Grants from The Community Foundation
Tue 15 Dec 2020
No closing date specified
The Community Foundation for Staffordshire will be awarding grants between £1,000 and £5,000 from the Covid-19 local appeal and the NET Coronavirus appeal to organisations supporting those communities that have been affected. The aim of the fund is to support organisations with the immediate and unexpected costs the COVID-19 virus has created. Organisations would need to be supporting members of the community in this first phase. Grants are not intended to replace loss of income, but is more to help with the costs of providing a vital service.
We may be able to offer grants to support loss of income for charities at a later stage, so please keep checking back.
Funding is available across Staffordshire and Shropshire.
Who can apply?
- Registered charities
- Constituted Community or Voluntary groups
- Social Enterprises
- Any other voluntary, not for profit organisation
- Parish and Town Councils – as long as their project is not funding statutory responsibilities
- Organisations that are newly established may be able to be supported, but please call us first
- Business – as long as their project clearly benefits the local community and not their own costs, profit or gain – This will be funded by our local Covid-19 appeal but please call us first
For more information visit The Community Foundation website.