Co-operative Community Funding now open
Mon 21 Jan 2019
Co-operative Community Funding is now open for groups in Staffordshire to apply for a grant of up to £2000.
You must be a member of The Midcounties Co-operative and your group must be working in a community where there is a Midcounties store within 5 miles.
Community Fund opens for applications on Monday 21st January 2019 and closes on Friday 15th February 2019
Trustee's Sign off the grants by 29th of May and grants are paid by 30th June 2019
Terms, conditions and funding area restrictions apply – please take a moment to read the criteria for full details prior to starting your application. Groups must be either a registered charity and/or a fully constituted community group holding a bank account in the name of that group and have been established for a period of at least one year; evidence of this should be made available if requested.
Examples of what can be funded are:
• The purchase of equipment
• The costs of putting on a local event or workshop
• Staff costs to enable the employment of individuals, contribution to rent costs (related to activities / service delivery)
• The cost of attending a conference or event which provides training for volunteers
• Additional activities to expand an existing funded project
• Activities that meet an identified need in the local community, funding to support an organisation to achieve a quality or other standard, relevant to their activities.
• Assisting the development of a local service or venue for the good of the community