Become a Member
Want to know why we’ve got 1,000 members, just like you?
We’re extremely proud to have been helping our members create a stronger Staffordshire for the past 6 years. Our members can benefit from up to £35,000 of free support, and each year we help them by:
- Securing over £3.75m in funding and investment
- Providing 700 hours of one-to-one support
- Recruiting over 200 volunteers
- Providing networking opportunities at our 40 forums
- Recognising excellence at our annual awards
- Running over 500 support sessions
- Providing training courses (which receive a 99% satisfaction rating)
- And much more
If you want to take a positive step toward realising the dreams and ambitions you have for you organisation, then get in touch with our team today and become a member today – it’s FREE for 99% of charities, community groups and voluntary organisations!
Take a look at our Membership Leaflet.pdf for details of the services and support you will be able to access as a Support Staffordshire member.
Let’s create a stronger Staffordshire, together.
Membership Criteria & Application Forms
VCSE Members (Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise) – FREE MEMBERSHIP (for organisations with income of less than £100million per annum)
- registered charities
- constituted not-for-profit community or voluntary groups
- constituted social enterprises
- start-up groups
Volunteering for All Partners
- public bodies
- not-for-profit private projects involving volunteers
Parish Council Associates - £25 ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
Parish/town council at the first tier of local government working towards improving community wellbeing and providing better services at a local level