Health and Care Forum
The purpose of the Health & Care Forum is to provide a forum for VCSE organisations delivering services or activities in the health and care arena, so that they can:
- Network with each other, developing contacts and sharing information
- Connect with other sectors, particularly the public sector, to find out about, and influence, relevant developments and initiatives, including
- Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP)
- Multi-speciality Care Providers (MCPs)
- Relationship with Hospital Trusts
- Commissioned services, especially within social care
- Voice their views, collectively or as individual organisations, but particularly to inform and mandate any representatives
- Ensure that the statutory sector take the views of VCSE and works with them to deliver business
- Feedback directly on the services provided by Support Staffordshire countywide with the opportunity to steer and inform our work under the S3 contract.
Minutes of the Last Meeting
See Full Terms of Reference Health & Care Forum Terms of Reference.pdf
If you would like to know more about this group please contact Sandra Payne, Deputy Chief Executive, Support Staffordshire on sandra.payne@ supportstaffordshire.org.uk or call 01543 303030.