External Contracts Manager
Closing date: 27 January 2021 | 12 noon
Salary: £ 24,000 - £28,000pa (dependent on experience)
Hours: 22 hours per week | Contract: Permanent
Location: Based at the Stafford Office. Currently homeworking.
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West are looking for a dynamic, driven and highly motivated individual to work as part of our diverse and well respected charity.
We are looking to recruit an experienced External Contracts Manager who will join our senior leadership team and support us in providing high quality advice and information across our delivery channels.
You will take responsibility for ensuring delivery of contracted services to client groups as specified by the contracts. The role will involve leading, supporting and managing staff teams, to ensure targets, outcomes and outputs are met to maintain contract compliance.
- Be an enthusiastic and dynamic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and also be able to work independently.
- Be willing to work from a variety of settings including your own home as required.
- Be confident and adaptable with a commitment to working in a busy multi skilled team.
- Effective communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Proven experience of the ability to manage and lead a team, prioritising own work and the work of others.
- Proven experience of people management, including ability to recruit, develop and motivate staff.
- Experience of managing a remote staff team.
- Experience of contract management and ability to implement, monitor and maintain service delivery against agreed targets and contract specific requirements.
- Ability to develop individuals or groups by providing support, guidance or training.
- Proven experience of ability to supervise and monitor advice and support work; to maintain and develop systems and procedures.
- Ability to prioritise own work and the work of others, meet deadlines and manage workload in a busy environment.
- Proven experience of liaising and working with partners, funders and external organisations while representing CASSW.
- Ability to monitor and maintain own standards.
- Understand, empathise with and be committed to Citizens Advice’s aims, principles and policies.
- Demonstrate understanding of social trends and their implications for clients.
How to apply
For an application pack and further details, please email email@example.com or call Jane Adams on 07736931147. (no CV’s please)
Interviews will take place week commencing 2 February 2021.