THE RIGHT START: Writing Basic Business Plans
This training is currently funded by Staffordshire County Council. To access this session for FREE you must be a member of Support Staffordshire. Support Staffordshire reserves the right to charge you for your booking if you are not a member.
FREE places are restricted to TWO per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
100% of previous participants said they would recommend this course.
This is what they said:
"Overall very good, all parts interesting."
"Trainers were very friendly and approachable, lovely atmosphere."
"All of it was valuable. Useful working with other organisations too."
Who should attend:
This session is aimed at those new to writing business plans for an organisation or those who simply want a refresher.
In order for organisations to be sustainable and to attract funding a business plan is an essential tool as it enables an organisation to be accountable to its members and funders and provide a framework for future planning. This introductory session will help to build an understanding of the business planning framework and the underlying techniques used to meet an organisations aims and objectives.
• The difference between a business plan and a strategic plan
• Why have a business plan and what are the benefits?
• Understanding the terms, vision, mission and values
• Different methods of writing a business plan to meet an organisations needs
• Essential components of a business plan
• How SWOT and PESTLE analysis and risk management support a business plan
• Examples of different presentations and templates
ONLINE via Zoom