THE RIGHT START: Writing Basic Business Plans
This training is funded by Staffordshire County Council. To access this session for FREE you must be a member of Support Staffordshire or Staffordshire Council of Voluntary Youth Services. Support Staffordshire reserves the right to charge you for your booking if you are not a member.
100% of previous participants said they would recommend this course. This is what they said:
Overall very good, all parts interesting.
Trainers were very friendly and approachable, lovely atmosphere.
All of it was valuable. Useful working with other organisations too.
Who should attend:
This session is aimed at those new to writing business plans for an organisation or those who simply want a refresher.
In order for organisations to be sustainable and to attract funding a business plan is an essential tool as it enables an organisation to be accountable to its members and funders and provide a framework for future planning. This introductory session will help to build an understanding of the business planning framework and the underlying techniques used to meet an organisations aims and objectives.
• The difference between a business plan and a strategic plan
• Why have a business plan and what are the benefits?
• Understanding the terms, vision, mission and values
• Different methods of writing a business plan to meet an organisations needs
• Essential components of a business plan
• How SWOT and PESTLE analysis and risk management support a business plan
• Examples of different presentations and templates
FREE places are restricted to TWO per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
**Members failure to attend a FREE course without prior cancellation will result in your organisation being charged for your place at the standard half day member rate of £45**
Bradwell Lodge Community Centre | Bradwell Lane | Newcastle-under-Lyme | ST5 8PS