THE RIGHT START: Writing Basic Business Plans
** THIS COURES HAS BEEN CANCELLED**
Who should attend:
This session is aimed at those new to writing business plans for an organisation or those who simply want a refresher.
In order for organisations to be sustainable and to attract funding a business plan is an essential tool as it enables an organisation to be accountable to its members and funders and provide a framework for future planning. This introductory session will help to build an understanding of the business planning framework and the underlying techniques used to meet an organisations aims and objectives.
• The difference between a business plan and a strategic plan
• Why have a business plan and what are the benefits?
• Understanding the terms, vision, mission and values
• Different methods of writing a business plan to meet an organisations needs
• Essential components of a business plan
• How SWOT and PESTLE analysis and risk management support a business plan
• Examples of different presentations and templates
This training is funded by Staffordshire County Council. To access this session for FREE you must be a member of Support Staffordshire or Staffordshire Council of Voluntary Youth Services. Support Staffordshire reserves the right to charge you for your booking if you are not a member.
FREE places are restricted to two per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
**Members failure to attend a FREE course without prior cancellation will result in your organisation being charged for your place at the standard half day member rate of £45**
The Church at Perton | Anders Square | Perton | Wolverhampton | WV6 7QH