THE RIGHT START: Monitoring & Evaluation
This training is currently funded by Staffordshire County Council. To access this session for FREE you must be a member of Support Staffordshire. Support Staffordshire reserves the right to charge you for your booking if you are not a member.
FREE places are restricted to TWO per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
100% of previous participants said they would recommend this course.
Who should attend:
This session is aimed at managers, project officers and anyone with responsibility for monitoring and evaluation.
How do you know that the work you are doing is making an impact in the way that you hope? You may have a project or some work that is going well but you may not know if it could be improved or be even more successful. Funders may want to know how you currently monitor and evaluate your work. This introductory session will cover the basics to enable your organisation or project to be as successful as possible in reaching your goals.
• Why monitoring and evaluation is important to an organisation
• Who to involve - beneficiaries; stakeholders
• What to ask - an overview of different types of questions you would ask internally and externally
• Information gathering tools and techniques that will form part of the evaluation - questionnaires, interviews, group work
• How to analyse the findings and assessing your impact
**Members failure to attend a FREE course without prior cancellation will result in your organisation being charged for your place at the standard half day member rate of £45. To avoid being charged you must provide a minimum of two working days' notice so that your place can be offered to another organisation.**
Silverdale Library, High Street, Newcastle, Staffs ST5 6LY