THE RIGHT START: Committee and Trustee Roles and Responsibilities
CANCELLED - TO BE RESCHEDULED
Are you a committee member or a Trustee who would like to know more about your role & responsibilities?
This workshop will help both new and existing committee members and Trustees focus on what you need to know to manage your organisation well. The course will cover:-
- What is the role of a trustee/committee member?
- An overview of different legal structures for organisations
- The different roles and skills required on a committee or board
- Overview of constitution
- What are charitable purposes and why are they important?
- The mechanics of holding effective meetings
Penkridge Community Fire Station, Boscomoore Lane, Penkridge, ST19 5NU