THE RIGHT START - Basic Marketing Techniques
Who should attend:
This session is suitable marketing officers, project officers or managers involved in marketing activities.
Are you a new organisation looking at marketing what you do? Do you want to improve your current techniques to reach more people? Do you want to reach more people, get more funds or simply get your voice heard? This course covers the basic marketing techniques all organisations can benefit from. This session will cover:
- What is marketing? What do we mean by this and why do we need to do it?
- What are marketing aims and why should we be clear about them?
- Brand identity is more than just a logo – what does your branding say about you? How could you improve this?
- Do you have a marketing plan? The techniques of SWOT analysis and your position within your environment will be covered.
- The basic essential components of a marketing plan?
- Marketing techniques to reach as many people as possible within your target audience.
This training is funded by Staffordshire County Council. To access this session for FREE you must be a member of Support Staffordshire or Staffordshire Council of Voluntary Youth Services. We reserve the right to charge you for your ticket if you are not a member.
Free places are restricted to two per organisation for this session.
**Members failure to attend without prior cancellation will result in you being charged the standard half day member rate of £45**
St. Bertelin’s Church, 36 Holmcroft Road, Stafford, ST16 1JF