THE RIGHT START - Basic Marketing Principles
This training is funded by Staffordshire County Council. To access this session for FREE you must be a member of Support Staffordshire or Staffordshire Council of Voluntary Youth Services. Support Staffordshire reserves the right to charge you for your booking if you are not a member.
100% of previous participants said they would recommend this course. This is what they said:
Great information - was very good.
All friendly and useful.
All was thorough.
Thanks for the course.
Came away with a couple of good ideas!
Who should attend:
This session is aimed at those who are new to marketing or those looking to broaden their marketing knowledge.
Whether you are a new organisation looking at marketing products or services or just wanting to broaden current techniques for the purposes of fundraising, getting more service users or simply raising awareness, this introductory session will provide the basic marketing principles organisations can use.
• What is marketing and why it is important
• What are marketing aims and why they should be clear
• Brand identity - what does a brand say about an organisation?
• The techniques of SWOT analysis and an organisations position within their environment
• The basic essential components of a marketing plan
• Marketing techniques to reach a wider target audience
FREE places are restricted to TWO per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
**Members failure to attend a FREE course without prior cancellation will result in your organisation being charged for your place at the standard half day member rate of £45**
Salvation Army, Salisbury Street, Leek, ST13 5EE