Social Engagement Platform Workshop
The Change Consortium is pleased to announce a new event!
A Social Engagement Platform is a state of the art, social network that is fully branded and hosted as your organisation and can help almost any type of organisation, community or club to connect, consolidate and communicate with their members, whilst helping to increase attrition and interactive activity and directly benefiting your organisation financially, all without any capital outlay costs.
This workshop will explain how organisations of all sizes can benefit from the social asset that they are building and moving those assets into a dedicated, branded, secure environment that benefits both the user and the organisation, allowing you to take back control of your members, your revenues, your data and your asset values.
- Do you have a large number of followers, clients, or members, but are unsure how to capitalise on this and create new income streams?
- Do you want to build relationships with your customers or donors who interact with your organisation on a regular basis?
- Would you like to set up or grow your organisations brand and assets?
- Are you looking for new revenue streams?
- Would you like to communicate more effectively with your target audience?
- Would your organisation benefit from sell and/or auction products online?
If yes is the answer to any of the above questions, then the social engagement workshop is ideal for you. Come along and learn how networks are built and generate money for your business.
The workshop will be conducted by Danny Walsh from FioFro, who will be providing all relevant information about Social Engagment Platforms and how they can grow your business.
Book before 1st September to receive an early bird discount!
For further information and to book please visit the website.
* All of our events are held in central Birmingham, and are easily reached by car or public transport.
Further courses and conferences are planned throughout the year covering a variety of topics including – ‘Volunteering’, ‘Getting your Message Heard’ and ‘Effective Fundraising’.
Maple House, 150 Corporation Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B4 6TB