Six Steps to a Better Business
Make your business work so that you don’t have to!
Do you want to make more money? Do you want control of your time? Do you want to find and keep good people on your team?
Of course you do, So...
What you’ll learn at “6 Steps to a Better Business”:
How to work ON your business instead of IN your business.
How to turn your advertising and marketing into an investment instead of an expense.
How to leverage your time and so maximise efficiency and profits.
How to recruit, motivate, educate and retain exceptional employees.
Come to our “6 Steps to a better business” and you’ll learn all these things and more.
Invest some of your time into learning how your business can reach its potential.
During this event you’ll get:
• your purpose centred, aligned goals, so that you always know what is most important to you and your business
• the best way to make new connections
• a plan that you can implement, so you can stop wondering what to do next
• relaxed networking
• keynote speaker, Richard Charles - Executive and Business Coach
• Q&A session on vision and action with industry specialists
• social and fun atmosphere
The small fee of £15 includes free parking, refreshments with the opportunity to explore the nine acres of natural environment at its beautiful countryside location.
Anything leftover will be donated to Kingswood Trust registered charity number – 1149688 KINGSWOOD TRUST
Please note that photographs will be taken during this event. By participating in the event, the participants implicitly give their consent to the use of the photographic material.
Kingswood Trust, Holyhead Road, Albrighton, WV8 3AP