Protect Your Business Data From Cybercrime
Are you really, really sure your business data is safe from cyber crinimals?
If you can’t answer that question with a definitive YES, then you need to come to this seminar!
Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce are excited to announce an informative and thought-provoking Cyber Security seminar to help local businesses protect themselves from the growing threat of online crime against their organisations and the disastrous consequences that could then ensue.
The seminar addresses how to reduce the risk of cyber attack and covers:-
- what the effect of cyber crime could be on your business
- the key issues to discuss when raising staff awareness
- policy development advice
- how to work with the police with respect to Cyber crime
- how to make technology secure by design.
Practical advice that is highly relevant to modern businesses will be offered by our fantastic line-up of speakers:
- West Midlands Regional Organised Crime Unit
- Barclays Bank
- Transformational IT specialists, D2NA
- Telecoms specialist Matrix247
- Deborah Braithwaite (P.I.) UK Investigation Services
One out of every nine UK businesses has suffered a financial loss following a cyber-attack. Are your really, really sure the next one won’t be you?
Finest and Future Finest Member – FREE
Chamber Member - FREE
Potential Member - £10 plus vat
08.00 - 08.30am Networking and registration
08.30 - 10.00am Protect your Business from SME Cyber Crime
10.00 - 10.15am Q & A
10.15 - 10.30am Networking
Forgotten your member password? Phone the Membership Team on 01782 202222.
Britannia Stadium (Stoke City Football Club), Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs, ST4 4EG