Mental Health Awareness Training
Mental Health Awareness
This training is delivered by North Staffs Mind and aimed at those who want to understand more about both good and ill mental health and managing your own and others' mental health.
Aims of the session:
- To explore definitions of mental health, and its universality
- To challenge stigma around mental health
- To identify and understand the classification and treatment of some common mental health conditions
- To explore risk and resilience factors in relation to developing mental ill health
- To explore the causes of mental ill health
- To fully explore the signs, symptoms and treatments in relation to stress, anxiety and depression
- To explore ways of managing mental health (own and others')
- To signpost to sources of further help and support
Free to members of SCVYS or Support Staffordshire. Spaces are limited to two per organisation, if you require more spaces please contact email@example.com
Please note that even though the course is free to members of SCVYS and Support Staffordshire, if you reserve a place and then fail to attend on the day you will be charged the full cost of the course.
Please arrive promptly. If you arrive after the course has begun, you may not be able to take part.
There is no parking at the venue. Please click here for car parking in Stafford.
The Hub, Community Resource Centre, 17 Eastgate Street, ST16 2LZ, Stafford