First Aid at Work - 3 Day Course
First Aid at Work – 3 Day course
Disability Solutions West Midlands is holding a course at their offices in Stoke-on-Trent on Tuesday 8th – Thursday 10th August 2017 9am-4pm.
Would like to become a qualified first aider?
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive most thorough first aid training.
The course syllabus includes:
- The role of the first aider
- Incident Assessment
- Basic Life Support and Chain of Survival
- Managing unresponsive casualties, including the use of automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Management of Minor Injuries
- Injuries to bones, muscles & joints
- Injuries to head, spine, chest and eyes
- Burns and Scalds
- Poisoning and Severe Allergic Reactions (Anaphylaxis)
- Management of Major Illnesses.
If you would like further information or to book a place please contact
Mrs Mo Washington on 01782 667324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability Solutions West Midlands, Hartshill Road, Hartshill, Stoke on Trent, ST4 7NY