Effective Bid Writing
This training is funded by Staffordshire County Council. To access this session for FREE you must be a member of Support Staffordshire. Support Staffordshire reserves the right to charge you for your booking if you are not a member.
100% of previous participants said they would recommend this course.
This is what they said:
- Hints and tips extremely valuable.
- Generally a good course, very informative.
- Very interesting - Tutor very pleasant and knowledgeable.
Who should attend:
Those who are new to bid writing and want in depth knowledge and skills. Those who have some bid writing experience but wish to refresh their knowledge or further refine their skills.
In a world of funding cuts, effective bid writing is increasingly important for organisations to be successful. This course will give you some practical techniques and guidelines to enable you to make the most of funding opportunities.
- Funder criteria – how do you match what they are looking for?
- Effective methods of writing applications and presentation.
- How to evidence need
- How to answer key questions well
- Project budgeting
- Why applications fail and how to improve your chances of success
FREE places are restricted to TWO per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
**Members failure to attend a FREE course without prior cancellation will result in your organisation being charged for your place at the standard full day member rate of £60**
Support Staffordshire, Mansell House, 22 Bore Street, Staffordshire WS13 6LL