Covid-19 Secure Risk Assessments
This training is funded by Staffordshire County Council. To access this session for FREE you must be a member of Support Staffordshire. Support Staffordshire reserves the right to charge you for your booking if you are not a member.
FREE places are restricted to TWO per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
Are you aware of your responsibilities to make your premises Covid-19 secure? Are you fully comfortable with completing risk assessments? Do you know what areas to cover in when you are considering your services?
This course will look at all aspects of ensuring you are safe to operate and is aimed at individuals and organisations who will be completing risk assessments on behalf of their organisation or group.
We will cover
- Current government advice and regulations
- Advice and guidance on what areas to focus on to minimise risks and hazards
- Procedures and policies that may be developed or improved
- Method of carrying out a risk assessment
- Management & communication
ONLINE via Zoom