Community Help and Support Showcase Event
You are invited to attend the Cannock Chase Community Help and Support Showcase event taking place on the 16 October at 4.00pm, poster attached.
We would like to talk to you about how as a group of community partners we can shape a different approach to working with children, young people and their families to help them to get the support that they need at the time they most need it.
This event will be of value to you to help you to:
- Understand what is meant by ‘Earliest Help’ and your role in this already.
- Showcase your service to other partners
- Learn more about what is happening in your area to help you to support families in the most effective way
- You will also get the opportunity to meet with voluntary groups and understand how they can support children, young people and their families.
- Get a clear understanding of how this links with other initiatives that you are already involved in.
We very much look forward to meeting and working with you at the event.
If you are unable to attend this event, we are also running a similar event in Burntwood on the 10 October which you could attend. Please let me know if you need more details for this event.
Should you have any questions regarding this event or the Burntwood one then please let us know and we will be in touch.
To confirm attendance and if require a stand please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rugeley Community Centre