Charity Winter Walk - Lets Walk Together this Winter
Event starts at 10am with a hot drink at the walk
Walk together with hundreds of local people on Sunday 4th December 2016 and raise funds for your favourite local charity on the area's biggest ever charity walk.
Join the supporters of 12 local charities on the festive trek through Cannock Chase. The picturesque 4 mile route is perfect for experienced walkers, families (the route is wheelchair and pushchair friendly) and their dogs alike. Start your festive season with a great day out in the country and make a difference to local people.
Charities taking part include:
- A Child of mine
- Age UK Stafford and District
- Careres Association Southern Staffordshire
- Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West
- The Donna Louise Children's Hospice
- Holly Road Supportive Care Centre
- Home-Start Stafford and District
- Katharine House Hospice
- Rotary Club of Stafford
- Stafford and District Bereavement and Loss Support Service
- Support Staffordshire
You can choose the charity you wish to walk for - your registration fees will go directly to your chosen charity.