Cannock Chase Funding Fair
This Funding Fair is an opportunity to meet with funders, consider a range of funding you may not have previously considered, gain an insight into a funder’s way of thinking and discuss your group or organisation’s funding needs.
The event is FREE to any charity or voluntary/community group operating in Staffordshire. There are two sessions: Session 1 4:00pm to 5:30pm and Session 2 6:00pm to 7:30pm. Both sessions are identical - you only need to book onto one session.
Who should attend?
Staff, trustees, committee members and volunteers who are involved in fundraising or want to know more about funding alternatives for their community groups and voluntary organisations.
Outline of the Session:
- Presentations from Children in Need and Coalfields Regeneration Trust
- Opportunity for other funders to give an update on latest funds
- Marketplace and information stands from funders
- Gain an overview of a range of funding options
- Discuss your funding requirements with individual funders
- Learn the top tips on choosing the right funding for your activities and what makes a good funding application
- Opportunity to network at our Information Exchange Cafe.
Which funders will be there?
The following funders have confirmed their attendance but more may be added in the run up to the event:
- BBC Children in Need
- Staffordshire Community Foundation
- Staffordshire Police and Crime Commissioner's Fund
- Coalfields Regeneration Trust
- Sports Across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent (SASSOT), representing Sports England
- Staffordshire Crowdfunding
- Arts Council
Rugeley Community Church, Burnthill Lane, Rugeley, WS15 2HX