For All Our Tomorrows: Creating a better life for older people and how together we can make a difference
MHA is a registered charity supporting older people and will be holding a series of events across the country to initiate a conversation about what it's like to grow older in the UK.
Speakers from the organisation will also be on hand to discuss how MHA, as a charity and care provider, has the opportunity to enhance and improve the lives of our older generation. Come along and join us to find out more about:
- The provision of care for older people in the UK and the services MHA provide in the local area
- All you need to know about MHA care homes and retirement living communities
- Supporting people living with dementia and the remarkable effects of music therapy
- Supporting individuals in their own communities through our Live at Home schemes and find out about the support and activities on offer
- How nurturing mind, body and spirit leads to a more fulfilled life and the role our chaplains play in supporting this.
Each event is hosted by the Legacy Fundraising team and helps us to raise awareness of MHA’s work in continuing to improve the lives of older people.
For further details or to register your interest, please call 01332 221651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lichfield Methodist Church, 30 Tamworth Street, Lichfield, WS13 6JJ